SHÔTÔKAN-KATA FOR BLACK BELT AND ABOVE / Vol. 2
A Reference Book for Karate Kata Shôtôkan Style
Download a free reading sample, or have a look inside the book.
Author: Fiore Tartaglia
Publisher: Spectra – Design & Verlag
Format: eBook or 17 x 24 cm
In total, over 2,600 drawings
• Illustrated presentations of all techniques from three different perspectives
• Clear and detailed graphics Details
• At-a-glance overview of all kata
• Supplementary explanations of difficult sections of kata
• Explanations of Japanese terms through graphics
Tekki nidan, Tekki sandan, Bassai shô, Kankû shô, Jitte, Gankaku, Chinte, Ji'in, Nijû shi ho, Sôchin, Wankan, Meikyô, Gojû shi ho dai, Gojû shi ho shô, Unsu.
This book - like the ﬁrst of the series - shall be a support for those who want to look up the details or even the entire sequence of a kata. The topic of this book are those kata you learn as advanced karateka, after having learned the kata up to black belt level.