The reference book with clear drawings for understanding the procedures and techniques of Kata.
This manual is suitable for ...
All Karateka who have already mastered the 26 Shōtōkan Kata, wish to continue to maintain them, and appreciate quick assistance.
Through clear drawings and the deliberate omission of some details, the manual offers the Karateka a quick aid to look up forgotten sequences and techniques of the Kata at any time.
Because in training occasionally one or the other following question comes up:
- At what point does the Kiai come?
- Is the kick executed in Jōdan or Chūdan?
- Does the Sanbon principle come into play in the combination?
- Is the movement executed quickly or slowly?
- These and similar questions are thus answered, so that the training can be continued directly.
Heian shodan, Heian nidan, Heian sandan, Heian yondan, Heian godan, Tekki shodan, Tekki nidan, Tekki sandan, Bassai dai, Bassai shō, Kankū dai, Kankū shō, Empi, Hangetsu, Jion, Jitte, Ji'in, Chinte, Gankaku, Nijū shi ho, Sōchin, Wankan, Meikyō, Gojū shi ho dai, Gojū shi ho shō, Unsu, Ten no Kata.
The Ten no Kata is a special feature here: the Kata developed by Funakoshi is presented with clear illustrations, making it easy to follow.
Author: Fiore Tartaglia
Size: 48 pages
Item number: TSK26P